Personality Test

So I fintally took this test with 100% honesty and instead of ISTJ, I got:

INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
11 25 50 33

You are:
  • slightly expressed introvert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • moderately expressed feeling personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality
http://www.personalitypage.com/INFJ.html

Because the INFJ has such strong intuitive capabilities, they trust their own instincts above all else.
This is so true.  I always tell my boss that my gut feeling is that we should do ______.  Unfortunately I need to back up all my feelings with data.
In the workplace, the INFJ usually shows up in areas where they can be creative and somewhat independent. They have a natural affinity for art, and many excel in the sciences, where they make use of their intuition. INFJs can also be found in service-oriented professions. They are not good at dealing with minutia or very detailed tasks. The INFJ will either avoid such things, or else go to the other extreme and become enveloped in the details to the extent that they can no longer see the big picture. An INFJ who has gone the route of becoming meticulous about details may be highly critical of other individuals who are not.
This is so interesting.  With my current job and with church, I definitely go to the extreme with being enveloped in the details to the extent that I cannot see the bigger picture.

I'm also highly critical of my other friends who are not detail oriented!  This is something I need to work on this year.

Erwin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tour of the area