I Miss India.

More specifically, I miss the simple life I had in India.

I can't believe it's almost been two months since I've been back in the United States.  Time really flies when you live here in the United States because there's just so many things to do.

During winter break (I took one extra day off), I spent a long time cleaning out all my plastic bins that have piled up in the garage.  I found a worship CD that Elizabeth Ko made for me when we first started dating  in 2001 (I was still Catholic).  I've been listening to it in my car since.  This is my favorite song on it:


This is the only video on youtube with this exact version.

'Cause I'm your beloved,
Your creation,
And You love me as I am.
You've called me, chosen
For Your kingdom.
Unashamed to call me your own-
I'm your beloved.

I really like this exact version, so much that it's my new favorite song.

-Erwin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tour of the area